Haunt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I remember seeing them last year and thinking they were cool but a little too expensive. You need a TV to use with it!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I saw it last year and bought into it. Haven't set any of it up though, but the display in the store looked really cool.

·
Registered
328 Posts
You do need a tv, but I've found that they are fairly easy to come by. I've found 2 or 3 small tv's for free. All you need is the monitor, so when the cable part breaks, people throw them out. Thats when you can find them.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
That is far out Doc. I love the idea of having the ghoul holding the crystal ball. I bought the setup on clearance at Party City last year for a few dollars each, and bought the plexi this year when Party City accidentally put out last years clearance stuff and forgot to mark the prices back up, lol. Now I can't wait to try it, but I'll never have time to fit it in.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Oh wow, that is a fantastic effect! Since we don't have any of those cool Halloween stores around here I've never seen that before. Excellent ghoul too Dr. M...Thanks for sharing those pics! Now I want one too, sheesh.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts