Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Evil, Wicked, Mean, Nasty
2,236 Posts
Looks great. I really like the final green coloring you have going.

I'm very curious about your choice of wrapping the rope lights as part of the dripping area. Unfortunately, I can't tell in the clip, how well that worked for glowing. Can you see the glow through the great stuff?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Very nice! Looks like everyone is going to have some kind of toxic prop this year. Hope mine turns out as good as yours.

·
Banned
1,487 Posts
That looks similar to the tutorial I found on instructables.com called "Goldie's Toxic Waste Barrels". You did a great job in my opinion.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Very cool! I love the glow effect. Be sure to post a video of the finished product with the pneumatics - and I would love to see it at night.

charlie

·
Registered
251 Posts
That looks real good , I always wanted to make a toxic room, now you just gave me a great reason.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I like this, Ive got two barrels in the back. They were intended to be for something else but priorities right! I think I will just leave the top cap lose and put it out in the driveway and let the little minds wonder if something's going to pop out....lol...next year though I'll put rockets on it and pop goes the bucky! ( can't wait to get home and start on all the projects)
thanks for the info and video!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts