Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Wow! That looks fantastic.

You artistic types always amaze me with what you can do with some paint and a sponge. It's a technique I haven't quite figured out yet.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I love it.............Think Vlad would suddenly noticed if all his great stuff went missing. I would never ever have thought to do that with great stuff. Thank you for that great post.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehehe... you could put the empty cans back and say, "Uh... I dunno honey.... <VERY innocent look> Maybe the cans had leaks in them? Defective cans?" and hide the project in your closet. No man is stupid enough to open a woman's closet.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I'll bet you could make some cool-ass Gargoyles with that stuff. I will have to look this up when I can get off my butt after these operations and make a few or something comparable. Great B-Girl there Ghostess! :cool:

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!
It's funny that you mentioned gargoyles. I was actually planning on carving a gargoyle like the one my babysitter brought me back from London. I wasn't sure what I was going to use though, if I wanted to glue foam sheets together and try it that way, or if I would try the Great Stuff. I think I may try the Great Stuff. I have to use some different methods of carving though. Maybe this time a mix of knife, Xacto and Dremel.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hey, I resemble that remark, I am so stupid enough to open it!!!!! So there.

Awesome work Deanna. Am I right in thinking that the whole body is solid great stuff, no inner packing?? If so that thing must be super solid, should last forever. Time for another trip to Hauntproject, hear me???? LOL

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL... A man who can admit to his stupidity? WOW! Black Cat is a lucky woman!

Thanks. Actually, the chicken wire frame kept it from being completely solid. She is hollow from the waist down. I thought about going ahead and filling it in with the scraps that I carved off and then giving it some more Great stuff to seal it in. But I'm going to use those scraps for another project I'm working on now. ;)

I may put it on Haunt Project.. just need to give more details in what all I did first.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts