Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, here's the deal. When we were out in Oklahoma in September, the only thing my husband wanted to see while we were there was a TUMBLEWEED!!! Just on the off chance that one of you haunters out in "tumbleweed territory" can lasso one and ship it to me, I'd gladly pay for the shipping costs. I'd like to give it to him for Christmas. I actually found a place online that sells them but they never answer their phone, so I'm turning to you guys for some help. Hey...in the header line I said it was BIZARRE...did I lie? :p

·
Premium Member
10,386 Posts
Ok. I'll have a look tonight. Maybe someone else will jump in.

Don't worry. It's not too odd of a request or gift. Somebody in my family always gets the rubber chicken gift each year. Rubber chicken = SOL hehehe

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I have failed you.

I could find neither a tumbleweed or snow. It was like 80 degrees this week. So no snow. With the wind we've had all of the tumbleweeds went north. We should open up this thread to those in Canada. The north wind should have pushed the tumbleweeds up there and maybe they can help Doc out with the snow thing.

Sorry. I feel like such a loser.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Update on the tumbleweed situation. To all my hauntforum friends, thanks for all your efforts. I found a place online that sells them and I ordered one today and it will be here in time for Christmas. To my "friend" Vlad.....:finger: (that's for calling me an oddity, LOL) and I mean that in the NICEST possible way.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
oh good Pattie, I was going to tell you that I have looked here and couldn't find one. Usually there are plethora of them out near the fences.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.