Haunt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
I did the same project last year:

I painted mine with some flat grey latex house paint. It makes the webbing look older and a bit more realistic. This year, I'm gonna bust him out and give it a dusting with some flat black spray paint to bring out the features a little more.

I dislike Bluckies too, but for the price -- and provided you do *something* to them -- you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Zombie-F said:
...I dislike Bluckies too, but for the price -- and provided you do *something* to them -- you can't go wrong.
I agree completely. You have to change those things. My boys groaned when I brought him home. They said, "That's so lame." Now they thinks it's cool.

Good idea on aging the webbing. I might have to try that as well.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looks great! Ive put that on my list of props to make. Hmm...this list seems to be getting progresively longer since joining the board...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Where can I find one of these bluckies? I've never really heard of them? How cheap are they?

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
I used two packages of webbing on mine and painted it with latex house paint. You'd be amazed at what the paint does to the webbing not just for color, but for texture. It adds a whole new dimension to it.

Yours does look good though wormy. I like the big spider on him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.