Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this needs to be moved go for it. But hopefully some of you can help us out on this. As you may (or may not) of heard we at STB Productions are hard at work on our feature film documentary about the Haunted House Industry. Right now we are trying to figure out how to advertise and promote the movie and where and who to do that to. If your interested in joining a focus group on the subject please email us. Those who answer the questions and fill out both our survey's will get a free copy of DVD when it comes out as well as other cool bonuses. Interested? Shoot us an email at:

[email protected]

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Seeing your name there David and seeing stevethebum as an email addy so brings to mind a certain character from various A View Askew films. :D

Wish I could help you out otherwise. Maybe one day, you never know...:)

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
"You tell 'em Steve Dave!"

It's what Walt Flannagan always said when in the company of his buddy Steve Dave when he thought SD was laying the smack down on Randal and Dante in the Clerks animated series, or in Mallrats with Brody Bruce and TC Quint. :D

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Sinister said:
"You tell 'em Steve Dave!"

It's what Walt Flannagan always said when in the company of his buddy Steve Dave when he thought SD was laying the smack down on Randal and Dante in the Clerks animated series, or in Mallrats with Brody Bruce and TC Quint. :D
Again, what does that mean? Since the kids and or Teen-agers have taken over my TV, I don't much time on it. I am lucky to watch the evening news.:confused: Do you have Cliff's notes?

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
stb_productions said:
If this needs to be moved go for it. But hopefully some of you can help us out on this. As you may (or may not) of heard we at STB Productions are hard at work on our feature film documentary about the Haunted House Industry. Right now we are trying to figure out how to advertise and promote the movie and where and who to do that to. If your interested in joining a focus group on the subject please email us. Those who answer the questions and fill out both our survey's will get a free copy of DVD when it comes out as well as other cool bonuses. Interested? Shoot us an email at:

[email protected]

Thanks,
David
My question to you is do I really need to join the group to get the free DVD. Can't I just answer the questions and get the Free DVD. My attention span really sucks. Quick and easy is my motto.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
DeathTouch said:
Again, what does that mean? Since the kids and or Teen-agers have taken over my TV, I don't much time on it. I am lucky to watch the evening news.:confused: Do you have Cliff's notes?
IF you ever have a chance at the TV again, I recommend picking these films up for rental: Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Chasing Amy is also one of the A View Askew films and situates itself between the second and third movie I listed. But if you're not into "chick flicks" I don't recommend it. It has some funny scenes here and there, but if you're expecting a full blown comedy, you won't find it there. Also, pick up the uncensored Clerks Animated Series. Any and all of these titles should be readily available at whatever video rental outlet that you frequent. That's all I can really do for you, is point you in the right direction. It would be too long and drawn out otherwise. ;) :D

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Does this mean I don't get a free DVD then? What do I need to do? Drive my truck thru a burning building? Eat a banana thru a straw. I can make fart noises with my arm pits, if you like.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Dr Morbius said:
I went ahead and volunteered..I will get a questionaire in Email friday..Only 40 people are included, I don't know how many they have. I want that DVD, I saw a sample of it, It has the britannia haunt in it.
Well, La Ti Da for you. I don't get special treatment like you. Unless you count the special at IHOP being special. I just wanted the DVD. Their haunt, of what I have seen, is awesome. It looks like they take people over by boat. Now I could do that for my haunt but I would have to seriously damage the cities' main water pipe to do it. Oh, well, anything for the kids on Halloween.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts