Haunt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bodybag Entertainment will be doing Extreme Haunt FX Prothestic Makeup Seminars at the following locations this season.

Greatlakes Frightfest Saturday June 3rd 11:00am to 12:00 pm
www.greatlakesfrightfest.com

Ironstock Saturday June 24th all day booth demos, Stop by and Visit us at The FRIGHTNERSENTERTAINMENT BOOTH.....
www.ironkingdom.com

Midwest haunters convention July 16th 12:30pm to 1:45 Pm
www.midwesthauntersconvention.com

Looking forward to getting Gory with you

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok Two out of three links arent bad, No pun intended......Doh! on a sidenote anyone need a BED?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Next time, please post this to the appropriate forum for spam, links and promotion. Thank you.

Looks like a good set of seminars. Wish I was able to attend one of them this year. :(

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OOPs I was Bad, (what else is new) actually I guess I seen the SPAM section of forum title and missed the PROMOTIONS part..... Im sending myself to my Room without dinner......But First I will stand in the corner with my nose touching the wall! BADBAGS BADBAGS

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Momma always said that BAD impressions were LASTING impressions......

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Frightner I thought you would never ask, you sir will be my first victim , errrr I mean first customer.........heh

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
always a pleasure working with someone with as much natural scaryness embedded into their facial features, makes my job so much easier.......

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok whos next?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok just a friendly reminder to all you out there , we will be doing an all day extreme Haunt demo on saturday during Ironstock, stop by and say Hi mention you are from the forum and get a free , yes FREE trauma wound!!!!! courtesy of Bodybag Entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not to mention, I know where Frightner keeps the good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol @ the wheres my camera, I knew it !!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts