Haunt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we returned on thursday night from our weeklong excursion to PA. and NV. our seminars were a smash, met alot of great people, got a lil radio air time,a lil newspaper article and all in all had a great time,the hosts were more than helpful with everything, and went out of their way to provide us with the BEST they could offer.....KUDOS to all about a party and sunny106.5

The Las Vegas FREEK debut went great as well, although the debut was delayed due to MONSTER throwing out a lawsuit at the last minute for TRADEMARK infringement, Not sure what they are thinking , Only hoping to cause a delay I believe.

The FREEK Character was the talk of the show, kinda cool considering that I had to compete with a few hundred hoochie mamas sporting all their Energy drink logos, Had a great altercation with Hulk Hogan, He was promoting a new energy drink as well..........

Now for the bad news, some bastard, compromised my Credit card info at the MONTECARLO hotel, I can only surmise that it was the Hotel clerk upon check in because that was the only time the card came out of my wallet..... By the time I was on the plane home my card had been maxed out......

check in on the site to see pics from both shows, will be loading them soon!
www.Bodybagging.com

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
The CC theft is awful BB. I hope that can be cleaned up with little penality on your part :(
The rest of the week sounds like a BLAST! Welcome back.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx Hauntiholik, not pleased with the theft but everything else was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts