Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I have kept this on the downlow for a whole week, but I recieved the phone call last night that I have been waiting for.........
www.bodybagging.com has been approached for character development on a Icon Character for a multi BILLION dollar world wide corporation.... What started out as a lil fun n games exploded into something huge.....
orginally said corp wanted me to bring a character to life and train actors for events across the globe, Per last nights Phone meeting, they Now want the Real thing......as In they want Bodybags himself to portray their Icon character at events all over the world..... Starting with a gig in LAS VEGAS!!!!
Cannot wait to see where this all goes........... Frightener Call me!!!!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
puppy dance puppy dance

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Very many congrats to you, Rob! I can't tell you how happy I am for you, bro! :D :cool:

·
Registered
71 Posts
hey iv seen the puppy dances ..................i was in shock for days......hehehe.......
but its a understandable reaction the puppy dance
very happy for you bagging even tho i may need many yrs of theraphy after seeing the puppy dance

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
I hope that everything goes great for you! Such a cool dream coming to life! :jol: Puppy Dance here for ya also! :>

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanx for all the cheer folks, I really hope I havent jinxed myself for letting the cat out of the bag, we all know how corporate things go......... Rider, Im glad you were here when the Phone call came in, on the flipside I am sorry that you had to witness my version of said puppydance...........Wyatt, best believe Ill be shooting you a line once in vegas..........

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that works for me!!!!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
And don't forget to call me on some of these things we discussed. Just remember your bros when you make it to the big time. :p

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A little late on the towel tip Frightner.......

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Holy hoo ha! Congrats for sure. Sending all of the good mojo your way I can think of. I hope this is your ticket to easy street.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let the renderings begin!!!!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
can you render this
:picture this a man in a dark small space with only a tiny window of chance
as a big set of eyes looking back at you.....have you just cross to the twiligth zone ......no its just a Elk peeking and looking at you......hehehe
....sorry ......still need more theraphy after the puppy dance ...........aaaaahhhhhhh it burns it burns..........

1 - 20 of 26 Posts