Haunt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wanted to look Older......... That and they misprinted about the paint job, But all in all they didnt hose me out quite as bad as I had thought they may.....but since they neglected to mention the hearse club......... www.justhearsenaround.com

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guaranteed someone from the hearse society will make a reference to that, and pretty soon it will said that I LIED about the PAINT JOB.........which will **** me off........LOL

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
thats awesome, but for a newbie like me, could you please 'splain Lucy, what you mean by "the paint job" quote and how old are you anyway. Im just being nosy and interested here. Thanks!

Great article!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Purty dang cool, dude! Can't wait to see that puppy up close when we make the trip to Michigan. :cool:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spooklights i dress like a zombie to drive the worktruck too!!!!!
Newbie the Price qoute reference is to the fact that I didnt pay 16,000 for the paint job, but instead was misqouted by the paper, the Paint job is worth 16,000

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oops and I missed the swecond part of your two part question, In reality I am 38, which makes me.........

·
Registered
71 Posts
the pics cool but they should have did a full page cover of you .......not that strange pimp on the front page........
im very glad on can say i know this guy
as a friend too

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awwwwwwwwwwww shucks, Think they did the pimp on front because of the bright colors tho............who knows but hey at least we made the NEWS!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts