Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Only if he shows his nipples. And he has to smile! Tell grumpy smurf he needs to smile when taking his shirt off. Does he have one of those nipple rings? Those always look good on camera.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
No...Jeff...Scary would be if I was doing your roof. Remember the 3 stogges? They have nothing on me and roofing. Nuk Nuk Nuk...

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Reading about roofers with nipple rings, especially of the male gender, is not a visual I wanted so early in the morning before I've had my first jolt of caffeine...scratch that last, I don't want that visual before I've had a shot vodka! :eek:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Not at all. I would just need a shot of something strong to make my vision blurry enough not to see the horrific sight and my mind so cloudy that I couldn't comprehend. There's nothing right at all about a dude walking around with his shirt off. If guys can do it, why can't girls? It's unfair, I tells ya! :D :googly:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Oh My. We definitely need some female input on this thread. You men just don't know what you're missing. Get that pic and post it...now! Lol.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
hold the phone............some guys DO NOT need to be walkin around shirtless nor in a speedo - i don't care how many nipple rings they have

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
and tell BB that i told him he couldn't catch me, he's too slow - my ponytail is still attached

lol

1 - 20 of 59 Posts