Well this is one project I was almost surprised I pulled off, and I'm even more surprised it turned out so great! All the bones and skulls were single and had to be put together with 'liquid nail' (a type of glue I normally use)
Sadly I didn't take any pictures while I was making it mainly because I put it together so fast. I did run medal wires through the bones for strength. And ran the cords for the lights through the bones as well to hind them, all the cords lead to the top skull and the cord running out the top is a three plug, which is why the chandelier is a triangle and not a square, I could only power three lights, lol!
Each skull was only a dollar and the candles were a dollar each too, I bought them last Christmas... And too think people tease me about planning for Halloween year round..