Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for Boo Berry Cereal for a while. I went to Buffaly NY last weekend thinking I would be deep enough in the States to buy some but alas... no grocery stores or Walmart had it.

I have contacted General Mills and they will not ship to Canada and they do not ship to Michigan either.

I saw some on EBay for 30.00 for 3 boxes and Im sorry, at 2.50 per box regular price, I am so not paying that.

So, I was wondering... who would be willing to pick a couple of boxes up and ship it to me?

I would like to know what the total cost would be before I commit to it though, with shipping...

Let me know if you wouldnt mind doing something like this. thanks!

Court

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh no! I want to eat it!!!! I used to live on a boarder city and had it all the time as a kid. That was always my fave!

Now, I want to enjoy it and cannot find it. I would take 3 boxes.

Why Haunti? Does Zombie like this cereal as well?

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, I just searched the General Mills website and it says that Boo Berry is now discontinued... HELP I need to get me a box!!!

General Mills makes every effort to stock our items at your local grocery store. Unfortunately, not all of our items are available at all stores. If you can't find one of our products at your favorite place to shop, use this site to help locate it nearby. Please follow the steps below.

3) Select a Product to Locate
Fewer words provide better results
Select by Text Search

Select the entry from this list that best matches the product you are trying to locate.
Description UPC
Monster Cereals Boo Berry 10.25 oz- Discontinued* 001600047801

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
OK.
She hame home with 2 of each. Count Chaula, franken berry and BOO berry.
I set the BooBerry aside for ya if ya want it HR.
They cost 2.08 with tax. If u want or need more let me know as there was tons of it she said.
let me know.

Ill grab a pic of the box too if ya want, looks almost the same as last years.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats fine! eeep at 2.08 per box maybe I will get you to send me 4 boxes at once, save on shipping so I dont get addicted and have to get you to send me more.

I will have to hide it from hubby LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.