1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

After a friendly nudge in the right direction from Sinister,
I'm here to say "Hello".

It looks like I have a lot of exploring to do.

I hope everyone on "Unpleasant Street" is having a good..err..unpleasant day.

Best.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! And...sorry Claymud. I forgot about your heart condition! ;)

I'll try again...loud footsteps...here I come! Ok..ok....

right in front of you now...(quiet voice) ..boo...

Whoops...I'm blocking your television...sorry,sorry!

It's pay per view,"Chuck Norris Vs. The Halloween Pumpkin!"

Cool!

·
DeceptiProp
5,322 Posts
I didn't know Sinister had friends. I thought he was a hot chick at first. I don't know what is more confusing. Someone on the Internet you think is a hot chick that is really a guy, or a hot chick you meet at the bar that is really a guy. I have a headache how. Anyway welcome to the street.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
DeathTouch said:
I didn't know Sinister had friends. I thought he was a hot chick at first. I don't know what is more confusing. Someone on the Internet you think is a hot chick that is really a guy, or a hot chick you meet at the bar that is really a guy.
As hard as DT's first sentence is to believe, I actually do have a few. I had better. I pay them all enough. :D

Anywhoo, welcome to it, Pact! Glad you're here, bro and let the good times roll! :jol:

·
In Remembrance
7,591 Posts
Welcome to the street. If your looking for information, you've come to the right place. Check out the monster list of projects and pack a lunch you'll be awhile.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,783 Posts
Welcome FP - Hope you have many "unpleasant" experiences as I have being here. Sit back and enjoy yourself posting with us crazies! :googly:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.