Haunt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just wanted to throw out there that I am an artist and I recently drew a picture of Boris as Frankenstein (sample below). I have sold a printed copy of this drawing and am interested in selling some more. I sold the print for $20, I can also frame it for another $10 and shipping is around $12 (framed). If anyone is interested in a print PM me. I am also going to be drawing Bela Lugosi as Dracula and Michael Myers. I may do more movie monsters as well. Just so you can see some other samples of other pieces here are some samples of other drawings:
Billie Joe Armstrong
George Clooney
My old dog

And Frank:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Love that Frankenstein. I can't wait to see some more movie monsters.

I'd definitely be interested in one (or more) of these, but later in the season when I have money again.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,767 Posts
You do great work MrsMyers!!!! Are these pen drawings or done in pastels. I can't wait to see your next projects. I love the one of your dog. I do watercolor paintings and acrylics. Have dabbled in pastels and really enjoy it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all. Again if anyone wants a print let me know.

Da Weiner the black and white drawings are pencil and the dog is pastels. I paint as well, but haven't perfected that as much as I'd like. I do a lot of Web stuff as well (degree in Web design/Multimedia).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts