Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Hi bozz. Looks like a nice yard. I need to get a camera so I can so pics too. I love seeing what everyone else does.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks.........Yeah I'm gonna use the airblown house at the end of my garage portion of our maze......its a "U" shape maze....we'll deck the shed out and to the right of the shed will be a hidden ATV behind a scene setter...you know the old honk the horn flash lights scare......might even start it up for full effects......we have 10 actors for now.....we'll have a live cam running with a game cam snapping pics of all the action........amazing how creepy a bunch of scarecrows are with foggers and tiki torches burning......we are calling it ..."the village".....kinda like the movie......we are doing some dry-runs now and I have added a few mask on some of them.....the airblown house is really sweet....got it at Sams Club for $199

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just updated my web page above.....new garage maze pics.....I out did myself.....I think.....lol.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
yup you sure had alot of scare-achters good job. i love that rotten look costume.
wow that airblown is huge.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks....yeah the Inflatable was huge....kids love it....we had to beg folks to walk the maze....we have a lot of little tots....it was a big night....fog was so thick you could not see 2 ft. in front of ya.....some ran into the scarecrows.....it was funny.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts