Haunt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They don't even have the Halloween stuff out yet, and when I went in today looking for the skull foggers, they basically told me I was full of crap.

I drove 25 minutes to the Party City on Fowler Ave in Tampa, and they had a ton of stuff out and were working on more. The manager there didn't know about the foggers or the 6ft animated reaper, but he went in back to check on it, and confirmed it. He dug 4 foggers and a reaper out of the back room for me, and told me about some of the other closeout specials they had for under $10.

I have 4 skull foggers at $5 each, and an animated reaper for $6.25 :D

·
A little bit bent...
3,232 Posts
What does the skull fogger look like? I can't find an online description at my local Party City/America stores.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Would Party America carry the same things, and will they still be there closer to halloween?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vlad said:
So what are the other specials?
Remember the plastic "basement doors" that opened and a hand came out? That, and the "street sign" that was $50 last year are both under $10.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You want to know a party city that sucks, called the local party city to confirm they had halloween clearance items out ,and they said yes.
So when I get there I see a dozen skull foggers, and I see me walking out the door with 4 for the 25 dollars cash I have in my pocket, 5 dollars a piece for these people are getting in other areas ,right.
So I start to pick up the first of four and see the wonderful clearance price of
35 dollars. For the four you purchased,you could'nt get one here.
I dont know why one party city will let them go so cheap,and another marks it down ten bucks.

Would have been nice to have a grave yard full of foggers.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I just called Party America and the lady said, "No we don't have any skull fog machines, go check out Spencers though." Pisses me off. :(

·
A little bit bent...
3,232 Posts
Thanks, Vlad. I thought the skull fogger might be those skulls that sit in a bowl and use an ultrasonic mister. If you got actual fog machines for $5 each, you scored big time. I gotta check the local Party City ASAP.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The manager at the Fowler Ave store didn't think he had any, but was nice enough to go in the back and look for me.

That reminds me, I need to write thank you notes to him and to Marilyn at ACC. :)

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Karen (Black CAt) says that she's going to scan a copy of her receipt. She says they have a price matching policy, where if you show them a copy of that receipt, they have to honor the $5 price. I'll get off now and let her get to it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts