Haunt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in contact with a guy that has several Brightsign HD media players with SD cards but as of now no power supply. They are used and he said from a Target pallet he bought.

I am just putting out a feeler to see if there is an interest so I can find out what kind of deal he can give me if I bought a good amount from him.

Here is his supply as of today:

HD970 x42
HD910 x15

I am no expert on these but mikkojay explained how to use the HD910 as an inexpensive video trigger. And BillyVanpire used one in his cool 13hr Haunted Grandfather Clock.

I did buy one HD970 (included a 4GB SD card) and did a quick test and it worked well. We may be able to get them for $15-20 plus shipping. If he does not have the power supply then it will need a 5V 4A power supply. Not sure if this is a good deal. Please let me know if there is an interest and about how many each so I can figure what the true price may be.

·
Registered
547 Posts
i'd be interested in a couple units, handy little things.

glad you liked the clock, and great job finding and sharing more units!

thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I asked to see how much he would sell 10 x HD970 and they would come out to $18 with SD card & power supply. If there is interest for a total of at least quantity of 5 then I will purchase them and distribute.

So the total will be $18 per HD970 with SD card & power supply plus shipping (I will have to figure out once we determine how many you want and where it will go).

Please let me know if you are definitely interested so I can make this happen.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Just read your post. I'll buy 3 units.

·
Registered
309 Posts
What are the differences between the 970 and 910? From what I can see online, the 970 has more USB and audio ports but the same number of video out ports?
Whereas the 910 only has 1 of each kind of port?
Correct me if I'm wrong and if not, what would you do with the extra ports on the 970?
Seems like the 910 would work for most Halloween applications?
Just trying to edumacate myself!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts