Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, Kkaren posted the announcement a week or so ago about the skeleton store bucky sale... and the best discount is for resellers and bulk orders so... is there going to be a group buy?

I'm a little surprised the topic's never come up yet... there's a little less than two weeks left on the sale, it'll have to be soon if it happens...

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No idea... depends on who's getting them (how many, what kind of deal they can get on quantity, shipping method/courier/distance)...

But it looks like no one is interested in Buckies this year. Guess I'll have to get one on my own. Maybe just the torso, I don't need legs this year and it's cheaper....

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah but shipping must be a bear... any ideas how much on that?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$89.95... um... that's not per bucky, is it?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, looks like ain't nothing gonna happen with this... first time I've seen a Bucky sale go down without any buying activity from the forum... thought the cheap shipping would be worth getting a group together but I guess no one needs any more Buckies.

Not sure when the price of the merchandise itself is going to go back up. I really do need a bucky, or at least a torso. Maybe a Bart and a coupla Mr Thrifties.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so... you ordered ten. For resale? When did you order them?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts