Haunt Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Please clarify - exactly how much each - including shipping if we got together an order of 10 or more? and do we know exactly when the shipping discount ends? I might be interested in 1 or 2. (I don't have any)

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
each bucky is 74.00 and some change like I said in a previous post

10 or more buckies is $74.97 each
so its 749.70$ for 10

Quantities..............................................1 Item 10+ Items
"Budget Bucky Skeleton" (4th quality) 5'6"... $79.75 $74.97

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Sharpobject -- the shipping discount ends Thursday. We won't make it in time.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I tried.

Maybe no one bit because no one wants to be the purchase/reshipping coordinator. Or maybe everyone has all the Buckies they need already. I still need to get my first one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ouch! Gee Lotus... MrSkeleton is thinking about you HH guys too!

Jeff Nix here (MrSkeleton)

If you've had an opportunity to read my update post you noted that we are now selling the complete original line of the Bucky products, although we are re-branding to minimize marketplace confusion.

That said...

We are also looking for ways to work with the GROUP BUY organizers for discounts on quantity purchases. What I'd like to hear from your home group buyers is how exactly would you like to see the ultimate group but work out. That is to say, in the best case scenario, how exactly would an ideal GROUP BUY work.

Please send any reply along with any other related suggestion to me at [email protected] - in this way your ideas will be individually considered and it will assist us to best serve the community with this important need.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff @ MrSkeleton.com

I love skeletonstore but won't do business with Mr.Skeleton jjust because i have to get another account

·
Registered
33 Posts
MrSkeleton Update (Effective date 9/1/09)

Jeff Nix here (MrSkeleton.com)

Many of you here and on some other large forums did email us about the dealer group buy information that we solicited your commentaries on, resulting from the "leak" to the forums about the dealer buy.

Among the comments were some requests for the buys and we did honor some for add-on sales at the 69.00 rate, waiving the 10 purchase minimum.

After the 09 season, MrSkeleton will evolve from a dealer only B2B provider to a fully functional retail & end user site, much as SS operates now. We will still offer co-op advance buys, except they will be extended to the greater marketplace and probably have longer windows of participation opportunity.

Regarding deliveries of group buy sales: the original target delivery range for the June-July buy was "mid September" - This is now expected to be early October 09

In all cases, when we initiate dealer group or co-op buy opportunities, they are always in conjunction with regularly scheduled production runs of the product. We never pinpoint production or delivery dates as we have little control over the myriad of factors affecting these generally expected timeframes.

Also, we continue to solicit your good thoughtful input for the best ideas to incorporate into the new site. What types of products are underserved or would you like to see available? On future group buys, what is the best case scenario, how exactly would an ideal GROUP BUY work?

Please send any reply along with any other related suggestion to me at [email protected] - in this way your ideas will be individually considered and it will assist us to best serve the community with this important need.

Jeff Nix

Jeff Nix here (MrSkeleton)

If you've had an opportunity to read my update post you noted that we are now selling the complete original line of the Bucky products, although we are re-branding to minimize marketplace confusion.

That said...

We are also looking for ways to work with the GROUP BUY organizers for discounts on quantity purchases. What I'd like to hear from your home group buyers is how exactly would you like to see the ultimate group but work out. That is to say, in the best case scenario, how exactly would an ideal GROUP BUY work.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff @ MrSkeleton.com

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Still No Bucky. But haven't invested any more money their way either. After Halloween I will go looking for my money back. Which at this point will probably include Legal fees. But will check with PayPal first.

·
User Title Already Taken
2,237 Posts
I know this is an older post, but I have been watching it for a while. I see the Watcher got his money back for a skeleton which wasn't delivered. Others voice being upset about the skeleton store.

What do members here recommend as a place to shop for buckys as I will probably get a few for this coming year.

Thanks,

Spider

·
Registered
33 Posts
Response to query - Bucky Group Buy

I know this is an older post, but I have been watching it for a while. I see the Watcher got his money back for a skeleton which wasn't delivered. Others voice being upset about the skeleton store.

What do members here recommend as a place to shop for buckys as I will probably get a few for this coming year.

Thanks,

Spider
Hi Spiderclimber
Jeff Nix here from MrSkeleton.com, the original poster for the group buy.
We did not initiate a (direct to end user0 group buy for the bucky for 2010 season but we did field two independently requested and administered buys from private organizers.

We can accommodate a group buy about twice a year but they have to correspond with our manufacturing cycle.

If anyone wants to inquire about a potential group buy, I will work directly with someone as a point person. Just call me for details at 678-776-8861

Also for clarity, we are no longer associated with the Skeleton store. They have a retail operation, we are business to business currently.

Thanks
Jeff Nix @ MrSkeleton.com.. [email protected]

PS we are still planning to launch the end user retail access site for the public. It is built now and ready, simply awaiting some last minute agreements with our wholesale distributors.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I would also like my money back

Mr. Nix,

Several attempts have been made to contact via email in regards to my $138.00 which is outstanding from the original group buy in 2009. Now I feel I am forced to take this in public. Please return my money.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts