Haunt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find CHEAP Bucky skulls... I want a lot of them... probably 10 or more. And I need the ones that have movable mouths for the regular 5'6" buckies. Thanks

·
Registered
453 Posts
I believe ACC is still having their sale. Don't know the cost of skulls off hand, but last time I got them (last year) they were pretty cheap (around $5-6 if I recall).
You need to call Marilyn to get the best prices, and be prepared to give her the name of your haunt.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I belive until March 31st they are still 5.50 - 6.00. After that they go back up to 6.95 wholesale. There isnt a minimum quantity order from ACC but it sure is nice having a net 30 account, order whatever I want and pay for it later. i can order a large amount and bring them to one of the conventions if anyone wants to save shipping?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
After the ACC sales come to an end, we often get our Super Moderator Vlad to work out a deal with them to keep the sale prices going for our forum's members. I'd keep my eyes peeled for one of those sales before just buying any skulls.

And be sure to thank both Vlad and Marilyn at ACC for the great service they give to our members. :)

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Aw shucks Z,(picture here Vlad shuffling his feet and looking humble)(Quiet down Trishaanne), lol. No thanks needed of course Z, but honestly Spartan, the cheapest place to get the real Bucky skulls is directly from ACC. Send me a PM if you need contact info. Other places sell the same items, but always at a marked up price.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Any idea when you'll do another ACC group buy or special members sale Vlad?

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
well crap, now what do i do? I wanted to buy from the sale, but i dont want to pay more for something now and then get a better deal in a group buy..>HELP

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
The current sale prices now available until March 30th from ACC are as low as you're likely to find these items, period. Even if Marylin were to offer us a sale on these same items later in the season, she's unlikley to be able to offer them below what they are now. She has to get approval from higher ups everytime she offers something.

Punch, Marylin STRONGLY suggests that you call her in person (and only her) to place any orders.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hi all...I'm new to the site and fairly new to home haunting (going on my 3rd season). So please excuse my ignorance in this question: What is ACC?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts