Haunt Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Headless & Haunting
Creating a massive fundraiser haunted house for our local Scout group.
4,783 Posts
I can see I'm going to have to read this thread further. Love the pantyhose idea....

·
Registered
127 Posts
I was supposed to do this last year but was too busy with other stuff to get around to it. I'm gonna make a few this year. I bought a few Styrofoam heads and I work at the county recycling center so newpaper for stuffing is not a problem.
I'll post some pics.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Oh man, I was just there yesterday picking up a truck load of cardboard! I threw all of the packing stuff aside not even thinking about what I could do with it!!
"I'm not a hoarder, I make Halloween props...... All year long!"

Going to snap up some packing foam when I pick up my new tables for the new house., great prop ideas in this thread!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've been wanting to do a sort of "zombie pyre" this year for our haunt and was kinda stumped about how to do it without spending hundreds.. This method would work perfect as I'm gonna need two piles of about 10-15 bodies each!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks!!!!

Omg thanks so much for this post! It helped me create these for my yard. My kids are so excited!!:D I taped spider webs to them and added a bunch of little black spiders and hung them from my tree.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did this a few years ago. I live on a main road. It even cause a couple fender benders due to people looking and not paying attention to road.
Plant Tree Building Sculpture House

41 - 57 of 57 Posts