Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks To all I have chatted with and for all the help,good-bye.Due to some disturbing info I have recieved I will be leaving.Perhaps when I am back on my feet I will get a computer and return.May have some stuff to sell if I dont find storage.I will let you know.:( I should be around for a couple weeks,but not really sure.Getting out asap.Skull.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Sorry to hear that you're leaving skullboy. I hope you can get back on your feet soon and come back to us.

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Hey Rich. I'm sorry that you need to go. :( Do what you need to do, I hope you're well.

Kellie

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Ill be thinking about you.Hope all is well skull boy! Hope to see you back her soon. Keep us posted!

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hey SB. Sorry to hear that the excrement is hitting the air movement device, but you're not leaving, you're taking a break to get things in order. We'll be here if you need us, or just want to hang with friends, or whenever you're ready to get back into full swing. Take care of yourself, be well, and come back ASAP. Ken/Vlad

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Later dude, hope everything gets back to normal so you can pop in here when we all least expect it.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Good luck in what ever you are facing now.
I hope it all works out for the best.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
I dont know what you are going thru but i'm sure it will settle at some point ..Good luck fellow haunter.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Goodluck and Godspeed
Hope you make it back sooner rather than later

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Hey skullboy, as many of here can attest to, this is a great place to be when you need to be among friends, lots of us have had some crazy stuff happen in the last year and needed to take a break to get things back on track for ourselves. We are here when you need us. Take care of yourself and come back when you can.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts