Haunt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to work on my tombstones, and I was hoping someone could recommend a site where it'll format the text into calligraphy type. I've seen some beautiful works on here for tombstones, and mine leave something to be desired, so any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rahnefan!! Apparently I didn't notice the tombstone fonts thread that was posted earlier, and has all the info I need!!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
As a calligrapher and letterer, as well as a Halloween fan, you wouldn't find calligraphy on a headstone, at least not anything that would be realistic. You might find a note (paper) with calligraphy on it attached to a stone, or maybe a wooden marker with handwritten text on it, but calligraphy would be too hard to cut/engrave on real granite, or most marbles. And unless it is fairly large it would be difficult to read on most stones and in dim to dark lighting situations.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I agree, I just wanted something I could use to print out a decent text that's not straight block letters. Just a little bit jazzier, and not boring.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts