Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling on Canadians... Happy Canada day! Another candel on our contries old cake.:D

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Happy Canada Day Clay! Heres one good beer clanging yours!

Dont blow you fingers off with the "new" fireworks we are allowed this year! LoL. I used to smuggle mine in from the States when I lived on the boarder cuz ours were sooooo lame. Now we get to have almost em all!!! Wooo hooo. Have fun today... any plans?

Me just a bbq and weeding my garden

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hellrazor said:
Happy Canada Day Clay! Heres one good beer clanging yours!

Dont blow you fingers off with the "new" fireworks we are allowed this year! LoL. I used to smuggle mine in from the States when I lived on the boarder cuz ours were sooooo lame. Now we get to have almost em all!!! Wooo hooo. Have fun today... any plans?

Me just a bbq and weeding my garden
My baby cousins comming so I'll be hanging out with him. After that probly watch Neil Youngs Heart of Gold DVD, I know I have to slow down or else my heart well stop.

BBQ sounds like fun, nothing better then rosting pure Alberta Beef on the Q :D

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
And drinking pure mountain springs Canadian Beer while doing it.... mmmmm mmmm mmmm and watching pure Canadian Hockey... wait a minute??? LOL Happy Canada Day, I feel soooo patriotic today!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Frighteners Entertainment said:
How much more patriotic can you get, beer and fireworks.
Well you could be eating Bacon and wearing a Tuke... which reminds me I should be listening to the Great White North CD on this fine day, perfect Canadinism... Take off Eh:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts