Haunt Forum banner
401 - 420 of 451 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Coming Soon... the NEW 2012 HAUNTED CANADA CALENDAR!!!

Once again I'll be doing a new Haunted Canada Calendar for 2012 featuring the very best of All-Canadian Haunts! Lat year we had haunts from Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec. This year I'd like to see all of Canada represented so start spreading the word! Let's make this edition of the Haunted Canada Calendar the BEST YET!

So with that said it's time to look over all your photos and send in your best shots for the 2012 HAUNTED CANADA CALENDAR! It doesn't matter whether you think your haunt measures up or not - we want to see them all. Yard Haunt, Garage/Back Yard Walkthrough, Amateur & Professional Haunt, even indoor display, large or small it doesn't matter. The only criteria is that you are based within Canada. The final cut-off date for photo submissions will be SUNDAY, JULY 17th so don't delay!

Full details can be found on this thread or my website.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi to my Canadian fellows. I am from Saint-Georges in Quebec province. There not a lot of haunters in my region. I'm aware of only one other serious home haunter and 3 amateur haunted attractions, one of which I am involved in.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Final Call for Photo Submissions - 2012 Haunted Canada Calendar

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still looking for photo submissions to the 1012 Haunted Canada Calendar. I'm asking for photos early this year as I'm going to be getting the files finished and to the printers so that it can be printed and ready to order for the first week of October. As a result this year I'm asking for photos from any year, not just the one past.

It's past the deadline of July 17th but if you wanted to submit any of your photos you can still get in! I'll need to get them in the next week at the latest though so I can start work on the calendar and get it to the printer in time. Make sure you don't miss out on your chance to be a part of a great showcase for Canadian Haunts.

I'm particularly on the lookout for haunts from the Prairies and the East Coast as I currently don't have any photos submitted from those regions and I'd really like the calendar to be representative of ALL Canada. Let's get those photos coming in!!

Full details on my website.

Looking forward to seeing your photos.
Regards, Hector

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey y'all! I'm a Canuck haunter originally from Calgary, Alberta and currently haunting in Barrie, Ontario! I usually find a good selection of stuff to purchase for my haunts each year - maybe I've just been blessed. I've already seen Halloween stuff out in August here!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Hey everybody! I am haunting from Montreal in the province of Quebec. My neighborhood has a lot of house that decorate, but as for a full on haunt, it's pretty rare in my area. But having had my "haunt" at my house for the past 5 years, the word is finally getting out and I think all the kids are getting into it too... which bodes well for the future of haunting around these parts! "P

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just when is Canadian Halloween this year anyway? How close on the calendar does it fall to real Halloween?
Really? REAL Halloween? Don't say anything about our Fake Thanksgiving before the REAL one happens down south.

Anyhow, Newbie to the Forum from Blackfalds, Alberta. DEAD Centre between Edmonton and Calgary.
Glad to be Part of the REAL HALLOWEEN

Andy H

·
Registered
37 Posts
HI !! salut :) i'm from Gatineau,Quebec..i've been a big halloween fan for years.
found great ideas here and there.
only a few years ago have we been getting cool stuff with spirit and mounster halloween stores. I always built my own props until i could get them,when i can'r i order from the U.S and if the shipping cost is to hight i drive to massena to pick up myself.. I will add pictures of my haunt soon..i usualy tranform the facade of the house into a castle with a huge cemetary ,multiple colums and fake cast iron fence..
i have a few cool prjects to add this year..
can't wait to share with all of you.

steff

401 - 420 of 451 Posts