Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to think that rain was the biggest threat until this year. These winds are ferocious. Even my castle walls, which are very heavy, are in motion. We can't even begin to think about putting anything out there for at least another day.

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,932 Posts
Isn't this wind insane? I don't have way as much as most people on here, but a few things I have outside have blown down/away in the past 2 days. I brought some things in and hopefully can get it all back up later (after 5 I think the wind advisory ends).

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Same here at this end of the state my friend. I've brought everything inside, cancelled the event for Saturday and Monday and will now just work on Tuesday if this wind dies down. I'm making a sign explaining why there is no haunt out there in case anyone shows tomorrow night, or in case they've been living in a cave and can't figure it out on their own.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL, I was just out there building a new dungeon wall, and when I lifted it up, I almost went ass over tea kettle, lol. The neighborhood kids are busy going back and forth along the front of the property, they can't see what I'm up to with this hedge blocking the view, but it's giving me the inspiration to keep going.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
The big ghostie hanging outside ripped his cord loose, I've got a quick repair but not putting him up again until it dies down. Good news, Tuesday's supposed to be calm and above 60 degrees!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts