Haunt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear....my wife just called....she smashed the van again....(no one hurt thank god).
We just got it back a few months ago from the body shop a few months ago with over 8K in damage. Least this time she's driving it home.
Cant wait for it to get here so i can see this new mess.
Sorry had to vent...pissy right now.

·
Banned
4,493 Posts
Sorry to hear that J.I do body work and I know it can be a pain in the butt to get the car repaired in a decent amount of time and correctly.Hope it goes well.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys heres the damage.
Im not thinking of it right now.
Will need at min. from what i saw at quick look:
Bumper cover, headlight, headluight bezel, fog light, grill, inner front support, fender, door, grill, hood, inner wheel whell, aprox. from what i see 3K at least.
Its to cold to look more.
Wost part is the whole front of this thing is only a few months old.
Worse than it looks.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Man that stinks.

Maybe its too big for her. We had a suburban years ago (actually it was mine and she confiscated it) After 4 substantial accidents I got rid of it and put her in a mini van plymouyth thing. Now she is up to a astrovan and doing quite well just something to think about. And for the record she would never admit it was to big accept for a weak drunk moment and has not admitted it since.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I feel your pain my friend.

I did this to my poor 06 pickup just before thanksgiving

My repairs are almost complete... If I ever take the time to pull the fenders back off and get them painted. I decided it was time for Baja fenders, and did the work myself. total investment so far: $525

:D

·
Banned
764 Posts
i agree with kj i fixed far worse in my driveway. If you have full coverage i understand getting a body shop to fix it......if not you can save a ton by doing work yourself.....although its possible some welding and grinding and cut off wheels might be involved and some wiring with the head lights being bashed.......i wish ya the best of luck

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Im sooo sorry for you and your wifey. Im sure she was terrified. Is your insurance sky high? thats the kicker.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts