Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..

If anyone had the chance to see my flash experiment, you probably heard those creepy carolanne-like voice effects I used for my links..I have had some requests for custom sayings, (incuding one from Deathtouch), If any else would like to have one, let me know.. I am dying to make more like those and If you have no idea what I'm talking about, see the LINKS thread.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Yes, thank you Dr. Morbius. I just hope the law doesn't crack down on you for breaking the child labor laws. I think after you son has to say crypt or FCG Ghost for the 20th time; he might start asking for payment. And I don't mean the large size candy bars either. I would get my step kids to do it, but they are in high school. It would sound like Rob Zombie after I am done. Which still might sound good, but once your kids get that age they won't even clean their room if you ask. I suggest buying a tazzer gun before they are 13. Trust me on this one. LOL.

I started fixing my Halloween site. ScareFX was right about it being too big. I will have to leave it up until I get the update one up. I hope it looks cool when I done with it. Oh, I just updated my Christmas site. Again, I made the file too big. I put the miser brothers song on their but I should have shorted it a little. I will do that when I get home. You will have to check it out. Sorry for the big file, it will be fixed later. www.thechristmaskennel.com

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Hey dr. thanks you and your son for the great work on the audio. I just started working on the start of my website. Here is a taste with the audio from your son. It still needs some work, but it is getting there.

http://home.comcast.net/~deathtouchhorrors/child.html

I think it would be really funny if each one of us sent in a curse word for Dr. Morbius's son to say and maybe give him a few bucks to do it. Could you imagine his son's face when his dad comes in and say, "This is what I want you to say now, Mother F*** Ghost Sh**….etc" Can you see him smiling from ear to ear? Of course I don't imagine his mom smiling as much. LOL. But once she sees all the cash coming in, I think she will learn to ignore it. Plus it might get him a guest shot on the Man Show. LOL.

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DeathTouch said:
Hey dr. thanks you and your son for the great work on the audio. I just started working on the start of my website. Here is a taste with the audio from your son. It still needs some work, but it is getting there.

http://home.comcast.net/~deathtouchhorrors/child.html

I think it would be really funny if each one of us sent in a curse word for Dr. Morbius's son to say and maybe give him a few bucks to do it. Could you imagine his son's face when his dad comes in and say, "This is what I want you to say now, Mother F*** Ghost Sh**….etc" Can you see him smiling from ear to ear? Of course I don't imagine his mom smiling as much. LOL. But once she sees all the cash coming in, I think she will learn to ignore it. Plus it might get him a guest shot on the Man Show. LOL.
Yea..I could have him say things like "Child support..Alimony...DIVORCE"..

Yea, His mom would like that..:rolleyes:

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I got your pm. Check out the new one now. I guess you have exceeded your PM alimony. It won't let me send you any more PMs. LOL.

Oh, and thank you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts