Haunt Forum banner

Castle Facade (37 linear feets by 9 feets)

Tags
castle facade
4K views 23 replies 21 participants last post by  Wildcat 
#1 ·
Finally done with it, here's the completed castle facade that will cover the porch and garage. Unfortunately i haven't had the time to put in all the details i wanted but i will add it next year along with phase 2 (rest of the house)

it was made with a 2x3 structure and 2 inches carved Foam.

I still have to add some deco on it like my flaming cauldron and stuff.

Thanks

WIP

Completed

See less See more
Reactions: nixie
#10 ·
Thanks for the nice comments

Dixie, this is the only thing install so far. I will post some pics of the entire set up as soon as i'm done.

Dead things, I should post a tutorial after halloween, time is running out with a lot still to do. But to give you an idea, it's 19 pieces. The largest part being 8x4 (easier for storage) It's actually fit in a 8X6X6 (feets) room.

#17 ·
Jdubbya - What a mess carving with the router. When i did it, it's was a really windy day and the neighbor thought it was snowing !! lol. It's been a week now and I'm still bringing some little whit balls in the house with me when i go outside. Every year i say i will never do this again... 2009 FCG mausoleum, 2010 pillar and fence and 2011 castle facade.. 2012 ???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.