Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im back!

Well, I haven't been on in many months. We had a baby as some of you know so I have been super busy. I still am pretty busy, but I will try to get on here more.
I've been getting back into the Halloween spirit lately too because the wife and I are looking to buy a home and the only thing I have been thinking about is what the place will look like come October. lol
Were moving to the east in Ontario Canada where lots of homes look similar to this:

or

So they make great trick or treat neighborhoods!!
Anyways, I'm gonna try to be around more so look forward to gettn back in the chat. :jol: Talk to u spooks soon I hope!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Good to hear from you. I hope things with the family are going well. Congrats on deciding to buy a house! It's a real chore, but totally worth it. Hope to hear more from you soon. :D

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Good to hear from you again..
Good Luck with the your new house search.
I like that second pic ..looks like a nice porch for set up and 2 spooky windows area way up top are cool.

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
I missed you! Both houses look totaly hauntable. I love areas like that. Drop back in here once in awhile to let us know what is going on.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Family comes first...then again...we consider you family! :D welcome back and congrats on considering a home!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey thanks guys!
You're making me feel all warm and squishy!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Oh boy, just wait till those leaves turn fancy colours and get all crunchy...the haunt potential is great!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i know i cant wait!!

And pics? Umm Ill post some in the pics page soon!!

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Two great houses to pick from. Congrats on family life tooo. Glad to have you back.

·
Old Bat
2,823 Posts
Congrats on your new little haunter! And buying a house, too....can't beat that. Both of the houses look like they have great haunting potential, but I'm sure that whatever you buy will look great for you on Halloween (especially because it's your own). Best of luck to you, with baby and house!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Congrats on the Baby.... By the way what did u have?? Ghoul or Boo? Goodluck on the house hunting..Both of the pics look like they would be fun to decorate..Oh yeah..welcome back!!

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
VELCOME BACK!!!! YOU WERE MISSED!!!!! Glad to see you will try to come back. :> Like Sickie said, your family! :D Congrats on your new little haunter and on buying your first home. Can't wait to see what ya do with the place! :devil: heehehehe

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.