Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I'd be in for some of the Midnight Syndicate CDs I don't own yet and maybe a Nox Arcana disc. Gotta see how my $$ situation looks considering I still need a few items for finishing off some of my propbuilding endeavors.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
The new Midnight Syndicate CD and maybe Nox Arcana's Winter's Knight and Darklore Manor. Of course if you can run down Mark Harvey's Pumpkinland I-III for me. I am still on the lookout for them. :jol:

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sinister said:
The new Midnight Syndicate CD and maybe Nox Arcana's Winter's Knight and Darklore Manor. Of course if you can run down Mark Harvey's Pumpkinland I-III for me. I am still on the lookout for them. :jol:
I need to contact him again, I still haven't heard back from him ?
Maybe if I can find his phone #...

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
It is a dated product, but if you notice, a lot of people buy the expired latex due to that Vlad guy. So, I have to give him credit for that. You can get the expired latex for around 25 bucks but at this time they are sold out. I guess I will have to wait. LOL. Get it, I have to wait.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I'll buy them from you Jeff if you can get them. Once again everybody, if you ever hear these CD's, you wouldn't want anything else for your collective haunts, unless you were going for music only. Ask Jeff, the Pumpkinland CD's are totally choice for all your Halloween sound effect needs. Two skeletal thumbs WAAAAAY up!

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
That CD came quick. Thank you. But wait, I only get 1 spider this time. What is the deal. Are I not a repeat customer? Don't they get 5 spiders?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts