Haunt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I want a center peice for my table and this is what I came up with...

just thought I would share, I'll be melting red candle over it and adding black roses and web.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Those are really cool..
put a pic up when you get you web and roses in there
now we need the recipe you used and baking times!!

great job

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you, ah thank you very much * in my best elvis voice*

Lilly, each head was
1 cup salt
1 cup flour
1/2 cup water
mush it all up til it is kinda like play dough, then shape it how you want it. if you have to much water it will be really sticky and mushy and won't keep shape well, just all small amounts of flour til it is dough like. I never time anything! I just wing it hahaha I put them all on a baking sheet turn the oven on 300 and check on them every so often, maybe an hour,I use a oven mit and lightly squeeze them and if they are hard they are done. haha sorry. I am making more tomorrow for another idea I had so I will time it and let you know.
I made some masks last year and put green food coloring in the dough and when it was in the oven it burnt on the highest points (nose,chin,horns) and I love that look so I'm gonna try n slowly burn some more hahaha.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do you think I ruined it?

I can make a new one if I end up not liking it, i think in this cae I like cute more than gore(ish).

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well I was thinking of adding some orange lights to it and having it on at night sorta as a night light for the dining room. haven't finished so I haven't tried out different colored lighting with it but I'm sure it will be low light and I think it will even glow with a black light. I'll have to check it out. ;O)

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
No it's not ruined ..looks good
blacklight may look cool

thanks for your recipe..
may make some and take to work to mess around with

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.