Haunt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm just posting this so everyone knows that I am changing to another host company. Sometime over the next day to ten days, the site may become unavailable for a time. This is because when the change occurs, I'll need to upload all the content to the new site and set everything up again.

Don't worry about loss of posts and/or user info for the forums. I'll be backing up the forums daily before the move, so as little info will be lost as possible. At worst, one day's worth of posts could be lost, but since activity here has been low lately, I highly doubt that will occur.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, forget about that. The company I found offered comparable services to what I am buying from Icestorm, but at a much lower price. The problem is, they seem to drag their feet in the customer service department. They didn't even start to initiate the transfer until this evening after I inquired about it three times... 8 days after I placed my order. If that's how they want to do business, then I want no part of them.

I requested Icestorm ignore Fuitadnet's request to assume control of my domain, so I'll be staying put. I can now see why their service was so much cheaper than Icestorm's... they can't back it up with a good service department.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.