Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bi-weekly chats will be starting up again in February. With the holidays out of the way, it's time to get re-acquainted with each other and meet some new people here too. I'd like to see chat pretty active in the coming year, building it up for Halloween 2006. Hope we can all see you there.

First chat session will be held at 9:00 PM EST on February 4, 2006. Be there or be scared. Mark your calendars (in blood).

·
Registered
49 Posts
9:00 pm what time zone? would love to be there, but the time zone thing can be a pain...

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mike said:
9:00 pm what time zone? would love to be there, but the time zone thing can be a pain...
Whoops... 9:00 PM EST. Sorry about that. :p

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They better be! :p :googly: We're less than 300 days from the next Halloween... we gotta start talking about it now. :D

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just letting everyone know I changed the start time to 9:00 PM EST. It seems like on a lot of other chat rooms that the real activity always seems to start 9:00 and after, so I'm changing the start time from 7:00 PM EST to 9:00 PM EST. Be there or be scared.

9:00 PM!!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just bumping this to remind everyone... Chat is THIS Saturday at 9:00 PM EST. Be there! :D

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Sorry to hear that Clay, I'm having one of those rare non-Scout weekends, so I'll be there, Black Cat also.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well Vlad, that's too bad that trishaanne won't be there. It's always fun watching the banter between you guys.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts