Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our next scheduled meeting for chatting will be February 18, 2006 at 9:00 PM EST. Just another "get to know you" session as well as further discussion on our "$20 Prop Challenge". I hope it goes until 1:30 AM again. :D

See you all there!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For those of you that need reminders... click on the "Calendar" link at the top of any page, then click on the "Scheduled Chat Event" link on the date of the chat. On the far left on the event's page, is a link that says "Request Reminder for this Event". Click it and select when you'd like the reminder sent to your e-mail box.

Viola! You can be easily reminded. :D

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
"Hope I can make it.
I don't like being out of the LOOP

jEFF"

Not to worry, I'll save a noose just for you!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I will try to make it, have to see how work goes that day.
Very cool about the reminder thing though, I will have to remember to use it...lol
;) Hella

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey, give me credit. I can stay awake until 9:08. If I didn't have sleep problems, I could probably stay awake longer. :(

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, my sleep problems make me wake up numerous times throughout the night, so by 9:00 I'm usually pretty tired from lack of proper sleep each night.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've got a rather nasty cold that I've been fighting for the past few days. If I manage to get enough rest today and feel up to being in chat I'll be there. In the event I'm not there, it's because I'm passed out on the couch with the sniffles. :sick:

Feel free to chat with or without me. I'm also emailing a reminder to all forum members in a few minutes to help boost how many are there this time.

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Frighteners Entertainment said:
I think I can make tonight, though last night was fun.

Oops, I snitched. It was an unsanctioned chat, we're busted!! LOL

Jeff
I can't believe you Snitched on us :devil:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts