Haunt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today I installed our very own CHAT ROOM! I found a completely awesome chat room software for cheap money that integrates seamlessly with the forum software, so I encourage you all to look at the text menu above and click on the "Chat" link to begin chatting.

If you run into any problems, please use the Feedback forum for help.

When you log in, you should see a chat room that has my graveyard photo as a background. If you don't like it, the room is completely customizable to your every desire. Don't like the background? Change it. Don't like the colors? Change 'em. Don't like a sound? Disable it.

I will be tinkering it in the coming days and weeks by adding spookier sounds (changing the defaults).

Our first "Scheduled" chat will be on Thursday October 6th at 7:00 PM (EST), so mark your calendars. Chats (for the time being) will be held bi-weekly and adjusted as needed.

I may also do a Halloween eve chat if there's an interest in it, not that I'll really be available to chat, but you all can feel free.

Anyway, it's on 24/7, so feel free to use it any time you want. :devil:

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm in chat right now. I'll stay logged in throughout the day and as long as I'm at the desk, I'll be glad to chat with you and test it out. :D

I am doing stuff around the house though, so if I don't reply right away it's because I'm busy in another room at the moment.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
"the room is completely customizable to your every desire"

hehehe, Want to bet? LOL

It's great everyone, I just spent some time in there with Zombie and it works flawlessly as far as I can tell.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chat was pretty good tonight. We had about five total in there at one point.

I have posted some better sounds, so if you log in and don't hear the new sounds, then log out, clear your cache, cookies and close your browser. Then come back here and log back in and the new sounds should load no problem.

Enjoy! :D

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dr Morbius said:
COOL! I love his software! It is much better than alot of the "refresh" page kind!
That's why I chose it. The refresh types all seem a little hokey to me as there is a slight delay from when you hit enter to when your post actually appears.

Well, I'll be around chat throughout the day again at random times, so stop in if you have the time. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts