Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 11 42.3%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just trying to get a feel for what night would be the best night to have chat for the most people possible. We had a sort of small turnout last night, and I'm thinking maybe a different night of the week would be better.

Answer the poll above to help make a choice as to what night I hold it from now on. You can pick more than one night if more than one night works ok for you. This should really help narrow it down.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The first one was last Thursday, so you didn't really miss much. It'll be run on a bi-weekly basis and that schedule may be adjusted based on user participation from chat to chat.

So far, Friday and Saturday are winning. I'll let it run until Saturday of this week and then announce the next chat night based on the results of the poll.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
I went with Thursday, even though I missed the last one, just plain got busy with props and forgot, lol. I am happy to report having many a good chat session just on random chance.

Feldjager, the chat room is right here on this site, the chat button is towards the top in the toolbar, and at the bottom of the main page is who's currently in the chat.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vlad said:
I went with Thursday, even though I missed the last one, just plain got busy with props and forgot, lol. I am happy to report having many a good chat session just on random chance.

Feldjager, the chat room is right here on this site, the chat button is towards the top in the toolbar, and at the bottom of the main page is who's currently in the chat.
Trishaanne was calling you to get you in there but there was no answer. :p

·
Registered
53 Posts
voted for saturday :)

just wanted to add that I think it's a great idea to have a "chat night" to share whatever in real time with everybody, great idea!!!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Yeah, I think it's a great idea also .. let's just hope I don't forget again on the 20th ;) I wrote it down next to my computer this time .. let's see if that helps any :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So Friday wins out for the moment. This week's chat will be on Friday.

I'll leave the poll open until the end of the month and the day-of-the-week that has the most votes at that time will be the night we do chats (bi-weekly) indefinitely.

Thanks to all who voted. Hope to see you guys there this Friday.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, Friday seemed to work out really well for a chat night, so barring any dramatic changes in the poll results, Friday will be the night.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wouldn't it be a better idea to learn how to spell schedule? Maybe use some apostrophes where appropriate? :googly:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts