Haunt Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
I see that the coupon for the Crenova BL76 is now $70, so the Amazon price is $160-70=$90. It is my opinion today that this is a very good value. I hope to be doing a brightness comparison this evening (if no rain) with my GP100Plus LED unit that I got last year. If that happens, I will post it here, hopefully with video.

I Never Fibula
Thought I'd refresh this thread and see if anyone has updated suggestions for cheaper projectors that work well? I don't see Crenova listed on Amazon, but there's no shortage of other projectors. Thanks!

Registered
I bought 6 old school projectors a few months ago in Portland Oregon for $25 each. all of them came with cords, remotes and light bulbs. every single one of them work very well. They came from a school district that closed a school during Covid which never opened back up.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thought I'd refresh this thread and see if anyone has updated suggestions for cheaper projectors that work well? I don't see Crenova listed on Amazon, but there's no shortage of other projectors. Thanks!
The one I started this thread for is currently listed at $42 on Amazon. If you can deal with the few quirks that I reported in my previous post, I'd say that's a great deal. The projector worked well for me last year for both halloween and christmas. I looked up the Crenova on Amazon too but only found a used one. It did sound like better quality based on jfmoore's excellent research but unfortunately these fly-by-night electronics vendors come and go like the wind.

Link to the one I got: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B099DSMK5F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Registered
I'm new to the projector scene, but I did pick up 3 of these for hopefully using this year in some capacity. I don't know why three sounded like a good number, I'm having a hard time deciding where to put more than just one in my house lol. While it's not a sub-50 dollar unit, I've been pretty pleased with it in the limited testing I've been doing with it thus far.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts