Haunt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Looks Great!!! I just picked up 5 more of these players. Ouch!!! on the price...He will have to do better than that. I was expecting maybe $39 with the player. Does his board work for any player or just the $5 cheap one?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I love the design concept of the whole thing...I bought these players early last year after I saw them mentioned on the Wolfstone site...I bought 5 of them in the hopes of easily hacking them. After I found they didn't have a built in playlist and all my hopes quickly vanished. The Otaku came up with an ingenius design with a minumum amount of parts...Wooo hoo!! many of the parts I had lying around from previous electronic projects.

Now comes this board "every haunters dream"!!! Awesome in every way except price. Is there any hope Jeff can lower the price or scale down the board...not sure I need the display or the buttons. Just trigger and easy way to dock it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.