Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK folks, let's try this again!!!!!!! Halloween is fast approaching!

I goofed with my first attempt at a Make and Take and set the date for Easter Weekend. :(

However, after some careful planning, we have set a new date! Here are the details:

Saturday, August 4 10:00 a.m. - Location: Ms. Wicked's House

We are going to make countdown signs, based on WormyT's design. Many of you may have seen pics of her sign. It is a tombstone with numbered squares that are changed out every day until October 31.

I'll post some pics that Wormy has generously agreed to let us use. We all can purchase materials and prepare our tombstones to bring on the day for decorating, assembly and completion. Thanks WormyT!

Please let me know if you are interested in attending. I will provide food and drinks on the day. All everybody needs to do is show up with their materials. pm me with any questions. :)

October will be here before you know it! Have your sign ready - the kids will love it!

Attendees:
Mrs. Wicked
Mr. Wicked
Sickie Ickie
Mrs. Sickie Ickie
Death Touch

·
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:eek:

Do I dare ask? LMAO

Jeff, of course you and Joyce are invited!!! You don't have to build props if you don't want to. I'll make sure we're well stocked on the wine and I'll definitely make the mushrooms!

Oh, bring the boa. ;)

·
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
*bump*

For reference, here are the pics of WormyT's tombstone sign. The second one shows all of the squares.

Bring the tombstone and squares cut; we'll complete them on the day. Also, bring any paint, etc. that you'll need. I'll have black and a few on hand, but if you need something specific, bring it. It will be fun to see the variations of each person's finished sign. We promised lots of pics for Wormy!!!! Please pm me with any questions. :)

·
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL - Love the witch flying past Sears Tower!!!!!!!!

Does this mean you're coming? :confused: I mean, we live in the same town! :)

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
That would be weird if I didn't. What do you need me to bring? I am hoping to get my scroll saw from the wife before then. Then I can help cut out those numbers.

·
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just bring your materials and yourself - oh and your banner!!!! I'm providing the food and drinks! If you have a problem getting your saw, don't worry, you can use our saws!

·
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ah hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!

The witche needs to be shooting at the skeleton! :p

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Ok, last one. Sorry I was board. Maybe the poster can be used to advertise. Come one, come all. Bring your kids etc.... Yada yada yada. LOL

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Oh, God Mrs. Wicked is going to kill me. My girlfriend called after seeing my sign and told me she is going to have it made for me when I get done with it. she works for a sign company. I am bringing the camcord; maybe Zombie-f will put it in the next DVD.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts