Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Grrr
3,076 Posts
thats kinda cool. would work awesome in a haunted forest haunt.

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
I use chicken wire for body forms held up with 1 1/2 in PVC on a stake in the ground. I add a cross fitting on top of about 5 foot of pipe then a shot junk to mount the head and or mask and two ten inch junks to mount the arms (pool noodles) and hands.
I can see where distance and lighting would be very important with the "ghost". Other wise people are going to ask why you didnt get it done.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Cool... how about putting glow or blacklight paint on the outer edge. I think in the dark, by itself, it would look unfinished. You would need a light on the background or it wouldn't look transparent??????

·
Registered
682 Posts
We're talking about using these in our haunted trail, just hoping we can make them look as good as this. One concern we've come up with is if they start to rust. We're considering spray painting them with white or silver to seal them. I think they'd look really cool with some fog and lights.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
wow that IS good! I can see where lighting might be an issue though but otherwise it's really cool

·
Can't keep up with Roxy!
3,526 Posts
Would work well if you used it in conjunction with a sign that either counts down or draws attention to your haunt. Placing it behind the sign at a decent distance will allow it to be seen when people look at your sign, but not so close up that they think you didn't finish the project. Would of course have to be for day time use.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
I to think this is a great day prop, also made to be seen from a distance.
pretty cool

·
Registered
979 Posts
That definately is cool, placed in the right place, could really give some one a good scare!

·
Registered
203 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
D'OH sorry guys i found this same link in another thread sorry about that

1 - 20 of 22 Posts