Haunt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen Black Christmas and I liked this film a lot. I would like to get this on DVD.

I haven't seen Silent Night, Deadly Night and Christmas Evil. I'm curious to see this films. I've heard that they aren't that good, but I would like to see them anyway.

Are there any more horror movies that take place on or around Christmas?

There is another movie that I want to see, but this doesn't take place on Christmas, it takes place on New Year's Eve. Its called: New Year's Evil.
This movie probably is either worse or equally bad as the other movies, but I just want to see it out of curiosity.

·
Banned
49 Posts
I haven't seen Silent Night, Deadly Night and Christmas Evil. I'm curious to see this films. I've heard that they aren't that good, but I would like to see them anyway.
Who told you Christmas Evil wasn't that good? I thought it was very good. It's just not a slasher film like the advertising always made it look. It's a thought-provoking, serious, and unbelievably creepy psychological horror film with grade-A acting. Well, the killer's acting is grade-A, as are several other people.

It's definitely a high-priority watch, if you haven't seen it yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts