Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to paint my room with classic halloween related things. I havr on my list the following. Please add more if you think of any:

Witch
blackcat
ghosts
spookytree
jackolanterns
skeletons
trick or treaters
haunted house
Big moon
grave yard
bats

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Are you particularly artistic? That helps in making things

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I can paint and draw fairly well heheh. Ive been drawing for years. But a couple crows I like...wolf too!
Zombies too!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
what about a classic movie horror stars last meal type of thing. ya know dracula, mummy, swampthing, wolfman. They could all be sitting down to dinner in a pic of a room. Then you could do a various room on each wall. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
turtle2778 said:
what about a classic movie horror stars last meal type of thing. ya know dracula, mummy, swampthing, wolfman. They could all be sitting down to dinner in a pic of a room. Then you could do a various room on each wall. Just a thought.

That's actually a really cool idea but not what Im looking for.
But believe me that is a really cool idea, I like that. It would be a cool framed painting too!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
what about a laboratory, the headless horseman, and bags-o-candy.

Don't forget the monster mash with the "Crypt Kicker Five"... this is actualy a scene I would like to do with bluckys. a five piece band with bluckys animated to the monster mash.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
You could have a scene with a haunted house with ghosts, witches, and bats flying around and haunted trees with evil-looking vultures sitting in it with a full blood moon going on.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
headless horseman candy corn and spiders!!!
Great ideas!
Frankenstein in the lab is another classic, great stuff!

·
Old Bat
2,823 Posts
You could always have the classic Phantom playing the decrepit old pipe organ, with ghosts, bats, spiders, etc. coming out of the pipes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts