Votes: 2 20.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably going to be my favorite match. It involves to of my favorite monsters slugging it out for primacy. We have in one corner, the amphibious killing machine known as Gillman taking on a 40 ft tall gorilla god known as Kong. Take your seats people, this is going to be an ass-whoopin' of gargantuan proportions. Oh, and cast your votes as well. That is all. :D

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I've said it before, I'll say it again:
I'm all about the Gillman!:D :cool:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After much thought on the matter, I had to roll with Creech. The ****ing Gillman just looks so real. They're doing a remake on the film, but how can you improve on perfection?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
End the remake insanity!:p :googly:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
On a related note, RICOU BROWNING , who wore the Gillman suit in the three films, will be at Screamfest in Orlando this year.:cool:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
It's amazing how lopsided these things seem to be. I guess we all have the same taste in movies.

This was tough though. Kong is a cool ass movie, but I gotta go with the Gillman. The costume was awesome and the movie itself is quite good too. I have fond memories of watching "Creature" on channel 56 with those cheesy red and blue 3D glasses.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Wow.
As happy as I am with Gillman's dominance over a giant poop thrower, I gotta admit, I'm surprised by it.
Screw you, monkey!:p :googly:

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,932 Posts
I have to go with the Creature as well. I just watched this for like the 20th time a few weeks ago on AMC, and it reminded me how much I dig the monster.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zombie-F said:
It's amazing how lopsided these things seem to be. I guess we all have the same taste in movies.
I don't plan it that way. I thought for sure the margin would be a little narrower with these two Horror kingpins battling it out in this forum. I guess I was wrong. I'm waiting on Tipo and whoever else wants to cast their vote. Since no one chimed in their ideas and thoughts about how we should proceed should a bloody slaughter like this go down, from now on if it's as lopsided as this one and the last one was, then I'm going to proceed and forget waiting until Saturdays. I'll only do that if it's a close match-up. ;)

·
Registered
797 Posts
I'm gonna help the Creature kick the King a little harder. ;) I could just never really get into King Kong, no matter how hard I tried, and the Creature looks so darn nifty.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn, Tipo! I never have heard of anyone that didn't like the big ape! :eek:

Be that as it may, Kong is having his monkey ass handed to him by Gills. If anyone has anything else to add, maybe cast a vote to help the big guy out or to bury him farther, you have only a limited time to do so. this sideshow is going to be closing and we're going to move to the next match-up pretty damn soon.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I have to go with Kong. He's a hopeless romatic and will defend her against all odds.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Yeah, a giant monkey is somehow a bigger leap for me to make than an amphibious gillman.

I really can't defend myself on this topic. I can't like the ape, either, though.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Creech gives the monkey the boot. We're now moving onto the final installment of our quarterfinals. This thread is now closed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.