Votes: 4 50.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An interesting pairing here: One is a Bride that in no way, shape, or form wants to marry her intended bethrothed. The second is a demented madman that is all too in love with his late wife that he vows to terminate everyone that has ever even looked in her direction. Well, not that bad. Just the ones whom he believes had something to do with her death. Elsa Lancaster and Vincent Price go head to head in this one. Lets get those polls started and send one of our last finalists to face Creech in the semi's.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As is often the role that is handed to me, I'm afraid I have to go with Price on this one. No one beats Price in the fiendish endeavours department, not even Pretorius. :D

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price probably did play bride and bridesmaid behind closed doors. Roddy McDowall too, if you catch my drift. ;)

Incidentally Spaulding, my friend, you forgot to vote.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Sinister said:
Price probably did play bride and bridesmaid behind closed doors. Roddy McDowall too, if you catch my drift. ;)

Incidentally Spaulding, my friend, you forgot to vote.
Such slander about Vincent! I won't hear another word! (So what have you heard???)

I did too vote - I definitely remember clicking on the radio button and the "vote now" thingy! But I'll vote again if you'd like.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Since there are now 3 votes for Bride, and you can only vote once, I'm going to assume either you, Raxl or Zombie didn't vote to begin with. But since Rob and Dave were in here a day or two before you and their votes and comments reflect this, well...:D

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't really slander anyone. Not really. But both Price and McDowall both exhibited some rather *ahem* limp-wristed traits. :D

Now please remember, I'm not really accusing anyone of anything. :D

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Four votes. Is that going to be all for these two greats? The polls are only going to stay open for so long so get in and cast your votes while you still can.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
See Phibes, ASAP Tipo. You're missing out.

As for the rest of you who have seen it, get in and vote. I'll be closing this thread in another day or two so time is definitly running out. The Semi-finals are up next and so far it's: Dracula vs. The Wolfman and Creature From the Black Lagoon vs whoever wins this round. The end draweth nigh. :xbones:

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I agree, D! I like Freddy Mercury too, because he has no peer when it comes to vocal talent. I'm just messing with DS is all. :D

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm going ahead and flipping a coin. I don't believe there's going to be anymore serious discussion where this particular thread is concerned. Excuse me for a sec...

The Bride of Frankenstein it is. We bid Anton Phibes farewell, as we do the quarter-finals. That said, we move now to the Semi's.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.