Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet more lycanthropic fun howling its way to Unpleasant Street and HMDM. Two individuals who have grown hairy through no will of their own and with an appetite for killing unwary rural folk, face off to find out which will go on to whine at the moon for the hand that has been dealt them by cruel, cruel fate.

The first is a cat that has an eye for the ladies and lives like a playboy until he is bitten by another werewolf portrayed by the winner of our last match-up. The other had the misfortune of having his mute, large breasted mother raped by a feral dude and the kid became a werewolf because he was born on the same day as our Lord and Savior (I always wondered about that. If folklore just happened to be true, how many werewolves would be in this world for being born on Christmas?)

It's Lon Chaney Jr. in his buttoned to the top button average Joe shirts, vs Oliver Reed and his billowing ones borrowed from Prince. Get in here and vote for the movie of your choice for now the polls are once again open.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
I've never seen Curse of the Werewolf. This genre never did much for me. I have added it right to the top of my Netflix queue though, so I should have it by the end of the week for a comparison to the Universal movie. Please keep this thread open until Saturday so I can vote too. :D

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
A wooden Chaney Jr in one of the greatest of the Universal monster movies, or a boring British werewolf film?

I'll vote for Lon.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dougspaulding said:
A wooden Chaney Jr in one of the greatest of the Universal monster movies, or a boring British werewolf film?

I'll vote for Lon.
You said it bro. I always thought Sir Lawrence and Unlucky Leon were a bit masochistic as they were always beating themselves up because they were metamophically impaired. I found it the height of hilarity and bad editing/directing when the last time Chaney does his shape-shifting thang that he's wearing a wife-beater and then when he's next seen prowling through the night time forest after his turning hairy, he's wearing the long sleeve shirt buttoned to the top. Guess wolf fur just ain't as warm as it looks. Probably thought he would catch his death out on the misty moors from exposure more than a silver bullet. :D

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like there's no love for Leon. That sounds like the name for some 90's glam/new wave/ pop band. :D

Well, I'm going to wait until Z casts his vote and then we can move on. Right now, Oliver Reed is being killed in the polls and a silver bullet has nothing to do with it.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn, this one wasn't even close. I think the next one will be more up to task. Larry Talbot moves on to face his challenger in the Quarter-finals which we go to select that very candidate once I close this thread down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.