Haunt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, you guys might be getting bored with me posting pictures... but I'm having so much fun making these. I love my hobby.

The black is microsuede; the lining a medium-heavy weight burgundy satin and a metal clasp.

:)

·
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now I need to figure out what to make next. :)

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Keep on Keepin' on gal! Love your posts. I can easily imagine you giving tips on this forum. Kinda like the dear Abby of hautwear.

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
I never get bored looking at your work. But if I may be so bold as to ask if you would take pictures in different rooms. I also love seeing your beautiful house.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even without holes and rips and tattered edges!!!!

·
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks so much everybody!!

I started my next project; this one is a late 18th century gown which will be done in gray colours.... the pattern is cut, so I need to start laying it out... :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Thanks so much everybody!!

I started my next project; this one is a late 18th century gown which will be done in gray colours.... the pattern is cut, so I need to start laying it out... :)
That sounds really difficult! Can't wait to see it. I've got to find those three patterns I bought on ebay to show you. (they're stuffed somewhere in with my props). One was a cloak, but you make it out of satin (nightmare, I know!) and then you ruffle the whole thing. It's over the top, and I'm frightened to do it! I'll find them today and once you look at it, maybe you can give me a difficulty rating from one to ten and advise me on weather I should try it or not!

·
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That sounds really difficult! Can't wait to see it. I've got to find those three patterns I bought on ebay to show you. (they're stuffed somewhere in with my props). One was a cloak, but you make it out of satin (nightmare, I know!) and then you ruffle the whole thing. It's over the top, and I'm frightened to do it! I'll find them today and once you look at it, maybe you can give me a difficulty rating from one to ten and advise me on weather I should try it or not!
Is it something like the red lining on the cape to the left of this pattern?

When you dig out your patterns, pm me and I'll be happy to help if I can. Do you have any experience sewing or is this a first time project?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/McCall-s-Costume...ryZ11801QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
399 Posts
Is it something like the red lining on the cape to the left of this pattern?

When you dig out your patterns, pm me and I'll be happy to help if I can. Do you have any experience sewing or is this a first time project?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/McCall-s-Costume...ryZ11801QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
Yes, similar. I'll have to take a digi-pic of it since I no longer have a bloody scanner...I have done three king sized quilts, but that was just sewing in a straight line! A few sundresses. Easy stuff. I'll go look for them now...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts