Haunt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made one of my first props, a toe pincher coffin i think(lol) and i vut a cross on the top of it(lid), It does not open, but do any of u have a suggestion as to what kind of light i could put inside, so the light would shine through the cross on the top? I know it's halloween, but any help would be awesome!

Happy Halloween, and Happy Haunting!

·
Registered
150 Posts
When I first built my TP coffin, I put a Red light in it and had the lid slightly off to one side. I had painted it all black and had to go back and paint the inside white so the red would show. I was using to small a bulb it was a 7watt utility bulb but it was very red which is what I wanted. I now have a wiper motor thumper in it with a strobe light. All you need is a bulb of the color you want and something to screw it into. Even if it is the lamp from your bedside table. Good luck!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
a premade candle light with or with out flickering bulb, string lights are okay depends on how brite you want it, reg size colored bulb and socket.

·
Banned
4,493 Posts
I have a blacklight in one(with the edges of the boards painted glow in the dark green,glows nice)Another has a strobe.A string of colored lights would work too.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I just used a floodlight holder and floodlight bulb in mine. Been working great for 4 years now.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm with Zombie, using a $2 ceramic wall light socket from Wal Mart and a green flood light. You can see it here:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts