Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to a halloween show in St Louis from March 25th to the 28th. There will be a contact lense place there and will be offering contact lenses for $35 ($45 with perscription), but I had to order 10 pairs. So far, I have 5 sets that people want. I need another 5 set to be able to get this price. They are Gothika lenses (FDA approved). They are a wholesale company and do not have a website (well, they do but it is not working). Anyways, they sent me to this website to see what they offered. They said to make a list of the ones I wanted (and the ones that are perscription) and send it to them to make sure they have them and in that perscription. If anyone is interested, PM me. Also, I will need your money before I leave on the 25th because I can't afford to pay 350 for everyone. :biggrin: Anyways, here are the lenses you can choose from: Gothika

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I did. Thanks, and PM is on the way back.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can also get the Colormax Cosmetic lenses for $17 a pair that will still count for the 10 pairs that I need. The colors are amber, aqua, blue, brown, gray, green, and violet. (Perscriptions will be $27)

Gothika ColorMAX Cosmetic Lenses

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NOTICE: I am cutting the list off at 10 pairs. I do not want to go up there with 20 orders just because I don't want to be in charge of that much money. So the first 10 people who request will get the lenses.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
4 pairs left.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I talked to the company, and she said she would like 1 to 2 weeks to get the order ready for me to pick these up at the show. So I would like to place the order this Friday, or Monday. There will be no tax, and since I am picking them up, no shipping. If you need me to ship them to you, please add a few dollars. The prices will be an EXACT price of $17 for the colormax, $35 for the theatrical, and +$10 if you need perscriptions on either one.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, I only 2 more pairs to make this order. Let me know soon. I am going to place the order on Monday. Thanks.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have the 10 pairs. Thanks to everyone. PM's on the way to everyone that asked for a pair. (Might be tomorrow morning before I get to some of you). Thanks again.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2 people backed out. I still need 2 orders to fill this deal. I need to order these on Monday so I can pick them up at the show.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still need to fill 2 pairs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.